Sunday, September 24, 2006

Pokoknya Happy de...jjjjj....

Yesterday my was my father's birthday. 2 days before his birthday, I bought him a batik. My mom and I planned to surprised him in the morning with the batik. And he was very happy and announce to his brother that his new batik was from me. One more thing, I was the one who supposed to give him a hug, however I was the one who got his big big hug. It felt RIGHT.

In the evening I got an SMS from a close friend, just saying that I was popping up in his mind..... as he opened the song book. Hope I can be the 2nd song in ur heart amigo.... (after God of Course)

And this morning, I was again trying my luck with P20 to go to the office, after about 3 months with other route. It was full and crowded but I enjoyed it. There was a guy who has a nice smile, even his gesture was cool.

After P20, I didnt see 'ojek' or 612, and I decided to walk with jazz music in my ears. Near Kemang Timur, I saw 612 came and get on the buss, I met my best friend Nana. I get off @ Kemang Timur IV and walk again. The thing is, the music was really exciting and .... it was crazy but I really feel like dancing even I was in the middle of the street. Anyway it was an empty street, so I was walking and dancing along Kemang Timur IV up to the office..... Tell me I Was crazy but I couldnt help it....

Wuaaaaaaaaah ada pak satpam..... ah cuek beibeh....pokoknya Heppy Ah.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home